Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Isn't it funny how people can make your day, even from two continents away? Two awesome things happened today: (is it just me, or did all of that rhyme?)

1. My mom sent me the cutest text message ever, and even though I'm probably one of the least sappy people alive, I felt the need to share it:

Hey babe, I put $__ in your account. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Buy something nice and memorable from me to you. I wish I was there to give it to you. Send me a picture of what you get and take your time to pick it out. I love you, mom.


She is the best mom ever!

Love you (and your stellar fashion sense) mommy!

2. Wyatt is officially coming to visit me over his spring break! I'm so excited! I've already started planning a ton of fun stuff for us to do and I only found out 15 minutes ago.

This picture is perfection. Can't wait to see (and embarrass) you soon!

Love you both :) and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone else!

P.S. I'll type up a huge post about this past weekend in Cederberg soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment